About cookies on this website
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES
A cookie is a small, simple file that you send along with the pages of this website and your browser saves to your computer’s hard drive or other device. The data stored in them may be returned to our servers or the servers of relevant third parties at the next visit.
3. WHAT ARE SCRIPTS?
The script is part of the program code used for the proper and interactive operation of our website. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. WHAT IS AN ONLINE LIGHTHOUSE?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to track website traffic. To do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user settings remain known. By installing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not have to enter the same information several times when visiting our website, and for example, the products remain in the shopping cart until you pay. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Marketing / tracking cookies
Marketing / tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage used to create user profiles for displaying ads or tracking a user on this website or on multiple websites for similar marketing purposes.
6. COOKIES USED BY THIS SITE
- Fusion Theme: We use the Fusion theme to design this site. This information is not shared with third parties.
- Google Fonts: Used to display web fonts.
- Google Maps: used to show the location on the map.
- Google reCAPTCHA: We use Google reCAPTCHA to prevent spam.
- WPML: used for multilingualism of this site.
- Polylang: used for multilingualism of this site.
- Miscellaneous: used for data sharing.
8. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal information is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be stored.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right of correction: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data at any time.
- If you give us consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in full to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We take this into account unless there are good reasons for processing.
9. ENABLE / DISABLE AND DELETE COOKIES
You can use the web browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that some cookies cannot be set. Alternatively, you can change your web browser settings so that you receive a message each time you set a cookie. For more information about these options, see the instructions in the help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be re-set with your consent when you visit our websites again.
10. ENABLE / DISABLE AND DELETE COOKIES
Tkalska ulica 1